Dear Parents / Carers
Year level closures - Reminder
· THIS FRIDAY, July 29: Year 7 students not required at school
· Friday, August 12: Year 11 students not required at school
· Friday, August 26: Year level to be advised
COVID Safe Measures
We are currently experiencing an increased number of COVID-19 cases across the Shepparton area.
We continue to recommend masks be worn indoors at school, in line with Victorian health advice. All schools in Victoria (government, Catholic and independent) are supporting this initiative to help keep our community safe. Please see CLICK HERE to read the full recommendations.
We also continue to have hand sanitiser and cleaning materials in all classrooms for staff and students to use.
Rapid Antigen Tests (RATs)
All staff and students at the College will receive a kit of five Rapid Antigen Tests this week. Please use these for self-testing if you feel unwell or are a household contact. Additional RATs are available from Student Reception. CLICK HERE for more information on how to use your Rapid Antigen Tests.
What if you receive a positive COVID test result?
1. Students who receive a positive test result, must report this through the Department of Health (Rapid antigen tests | Coronavirus Victoria) or via the coronavirus hotline at 1800 675 398.
3. Students who report a positive result must isolate for seven days, from the date of their positive test, and not attend school during that period.
Students must not come to school if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. Students who come to school with COVID-19 symptoms will be sent home.