Premier Dan Andrews has announced that Victoria will enter a "short, sharp circuit-breaker" lockdown for five days to respond to a growing coronavirus outbreak linked to the Holiday Inn hotel at Melbourne Airport.
- From 11:59pm tonight, all of Victoria will return to stage four lockdown restrictions, meaning there are only four main reasons to leave the home:
- shopping for essential supplies,
- care and caregiving,
- essential work.
- Exercise and shopping will be limited to within 5 kilometres of the home.
- Face masks will need to be worn indoors and outdoors and no visitors will be allowed in homes.
The five-day lockdown is expected to end at 11:59pm on Wednesday.
Year 7 Camps
All Year 7 camps scheduled for next week have been postponed.
Year 9 Daborra Parent Information Evening
The scheduled Daborra Parent Information Evening scheduled for Tuesday, 16 February 2021 has been postponed and will be rescheduled to a later date.
What does this mean for Notre Dame College Students?
Monday, 15 February 2021 will be a planning day and Remote Learning will commence as of Tuesday, 16 February 2021. Students have been asked to take home all items required to complete remote learning.
Google classrooms or Microsoft Teams will be used by teachers to communicate and conduct lessons.
For those students who meet the below criteria, we will be running an onsite supervision program from Tuesday, 16 February and Wednesday 17 February 2021:
- Children whose parents cannot work from home
- Vulnerable children
- Any child with a disability.
Masks will be required inside and outside for all students (except those who have an exemption) who attend the programme.
The canteen will not be available to purchase food or drinks. Students must ensure they bring food and a drink bottle.
If you child is eligible for the supervision program you MUST book them in for each day. CLICK HERE to book using booking code WS7VU.