The Acting Premier James Merlino has today confirmed the easing of COVID-19 Restrictions in Regional Victoria from 11.59pm on Thursday, 3 June 2021.
Easing of restrictions in Regional Victoria are in accordance with the Table of Restrictions released by the Victorian Government yesterday.
What does this mean for Notre Dame College Students?
As of TOMORROW (Friday, 4 June 2021) all students will return to face to face learning.
2021 General Achievement Test (GAT) – TO BE RESCHEDULED
The 2021 General Achievement Test (GAT) scheduled for next Wednesday, 9 June 2021 will be rescheduled to a date to be determined. We expect this to be in coming weeks.
Year 7 – 12 Student Free Day – 9 June 2021 - CANCELLED
Wednesday, 9 June 2021 was a scheduled Student Free Day for staff to attend Professional Development. This day has now been cancelled and all students will attend normal classes as scheduled.
MCP Student Free Day – 11 June 2021 - CANCELLED
Friday, 11 June 2021 was a scheduled Student Free Day for staff to attend Professional Development. This day has now been cancelled and all students will attend normal classes as scheduled.
Camps and Excursions
All schools have been asked to maintain on site school activities only. This means for the next 7 days all camps and excursions will be cancelled.
The Year 7 JE/MU Camp was scheduled to commence on Monday, 7 June 2021, will now be postponed and a new date will be confirmed soon.
- Must be carried at all times.
- Must be worn indoors except if at home, or if an exception applies.
- Must be worn outdoors where 1.5 metres physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Must be worn on all public transport.
- All students must bring their own face masks to school. Students who do not bring masks or refuse to wear them without an exemption will not be able to remain at school and will need to be collected from the College by parents/guardians.
- Teachers and education support staff are not required to wear face masks while teaching, but those who wish to do so, can.
- Students who have a medical exemption not to wear a mask must provide a note from their parents/guardians outlining the reason. The note is then taken to their Head of House who will issue them with a uniform pass.