The Premier Dan Andrews has today confirmed the easing of COVID-19 Restrictions in Regional Victoria from 11.59pm on Monday, 9 August 2021.
Easing of restrictions in Regional Victoria are in accordance with the Table of Restrictions released by the Victorian Government today.
What does this mean for Notre Dame College Students?
As of TOMORROW (Tuesday, 10 August 2021) all students will return to face to face learning at the College.
Please continue to follow any Health Department directives regarding testing and quarantine requirements.
We look forward to seeing all students back at school and settling back into routine.
If you have any significant concerns, please do not hesitate to contact your child’s Head of House, Learning Community Leader or Wellbeing Support Service.
2021 General Achievement Test (GAT)
College Events, Camps and Excursions
- Must be carried at all times.
- Must be worn indoors and outdoors except if at home, or if an exception applies.
- Must be worn on all public transport.
- All students must bring their own face masks to school. It’s advisable for students to have spare face masks in their locker should they require a replacement. Students who do not bring masks or refuse to wear them without an exemption will not be able to remain at school and will need to be collected from the College by parents/guardians.
- Teachers and education support staff are not required to wear face masks while teaching, but those who wish to do so, can.
- Students who have a medical exemption not to wear a mask must provide a note from their parents/guardians outlining the reason. The note is then taken to their Head of House who will issue them with a uniform pass.