COVID Testing Update - IMPORTANT
Thank you to all of you for continuing to follow the quarantine requirements to STOP and STAY at home.
We now have new advice from GV Health regarding testing.
All Notre Dame College students based at Knight Street and Emmaus Campuses are asked to have a COVID test today or tomorrow if they have not already been tested on or after Sunday 22 August.
There is now more capacity opening up for testing in the region he has directed that we should now STOP, STAY and TEST.
Matt Sharp - GV Health Chief Executive has posted the following on Facebook
Update Regarding COVID-19 Testing for Shepparton Outbreak – Positive Cases
Anyone from any of the exposure sites that has not been tested yet is urged to attend for testing today at any of the locations detailed below. This applies particularly to school exposure sites.
There is good access to COVID-19 testing across all sites in Shepparton and Mooroopna today with reduced waiting times at all locations compared to prior days.
GV Health will continue to update the community via Facebook. If you have any questions, you can also contact the COVID Hotline 1800 675 398.
Complete the online COVID-19 Testing Registration Form and present your unique number once you are called for your test.
If you have questions about what to do if you or a household member have been to a Tier 1 site please use this Self-Assessment Tool.
Details regarding testing sites open on Wednesday 25 August are provided below:
- The Acute Respiratory Clinic at GV Health, Graham Street Shepparton. Open from 8:00am to 4:00pm.
- Drive through testing at Shepparton Sports Precinct, corner of Numurkah Road and Brauman Street Shepparton. Open from 8:30am to 8:00pm.
- Drive through testing at Shepparton Greyhound and Trotting Track, 7580 Goulburn Valley Hwy, Kialla. Open from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- Drive through testing at Shepparton Showgrounds Multipurpose Pavilion, enter from Fryers Street extension (best accessed from Archer Road). Open from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Drive through testing at Mooroopna Recreation Reserve, enter from Midland Hwy Mooroopna. Open from 8:00am to 8:00pm.
Please note testing is NOT available at the Vaccination Hub at the McIntosh Centre Shepparton Showgrounds.
Official College Closure Letter
We have had requests from some families for an official letter stating that they have to STOP & STAY at home due to a household members’ exposure to a Tier 1 COVID site. Please click the link below to download a copy of this letter. Letter to College Community COVID Closure
Support during lockdown
The University of Melbourne will be hosting a webinar on Monday 30 August at 8:00pm on the topic Tips to help families cope during lockdowns which you might like to watch.
The second link is a YouTube presentation that was held recently on Pre-teens and screens-encouraging healthy relationships with technology.