Dear Parent and/or Guardian
Year level closures - Reminder
- THIS FRIDAY, Friday, August 12: Year 11 students not required at school
- No Year Level Closures on Friday, August 26
- Friday, October 7: Year 10 students not required at school – Year 10 Ball will proceed that evening
Any Year 10 or Year 11 students who are accelerating a VCE subject are also able to attend school and go to their accelerated classes. If students need to stay at school they are able to go to the library and study.
Rapid Antigen Tests (RATs)
All staff and students at the College will receive a kit of five Rapid Antigen Tests this week. Please use these for self-testing if you feel unwell or are a household contact. Additional RATs are available from Student Reception. CLICK HERE for more information on how to use your Rapid Antigen Tests.
What if you receive a positive COVID test result?
- Students who receive a positive test result, must report this through the Department of Health (Rapid antigen tests | Coronavirus Victoria) or via the coronavirus hotline at 1800 675 398.
- Students who report a positive result must isolate for seven days, from the date of their positive test, and not attend school during that period.
Students must not come to school if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. Students who come to school with COVID-19 symptoms will be sent home.